Show previous image
Show next image

Book Online

We have an online booking system where you can check our availability and prices, select your required dates, book your Wigwams and pay securely online
Select your arrival date
Select length of stay

Terms & Conditions

Before confirming your booking at Wolferlow Wigwams, please take the time to read the information below. It includes vital information regarding cancellation policies and the amenities and services available at the site, which will assist you with planning your holiday.

  • Arrival time is after 2pm and check out time on day of departure is 10am.  
  • All prices include full use of all facilities, kitchen, dining room, showers and toilets, crockery, cooking utensils and cutlery all supplied
  • No additional charges for use of electricity and gas – no Coin Meters
  • Minimum charge per wigwam per night £48 (two people either two adults or one adult and one child)
  • Babies and Infants (0-3 years) – Free of charge
  • Young adults 16 years & over as adult charge 
  • Friday and Saturday nights carry a single night supplement of an extra £10 per night
  • Bank Holiday Weekends minimum three nights
  • One or Two night stay require full payment on booking please no deposits taken 
  • 3-nights or longer stays we accept a deposit payment of 25% payment on booking your wigwam, with the remaining 75% payable no later than four weeks prior to your stay.  This does not include Special Offers
  • Parents must ensure that children are supervised and that they fully understand where they can and cannot play, where the areas that are 'Out of Bound' are located for example, in and and around the farm building and in specific wildlife areas.  They must not be allowed to play on the big round bales or on stacks of bales
  • Smoking is not permitted in the wigwams or any communal areas and we insist that smokers will respect other visitors and not leave cigarette butts littering the ground. 
  • Cancellations we will only issue discretionary refunds on bookings made to Wolferlow Wigwams, amount of refund will depend on circumstances and when the cancellation is made.  There will be no refund if less than 72 hrs notice of cancellation is given, however, alternative dates will be offered. 
  • Dogs are welcome at no additional charge providing the wigwam is left in the condition found. Maximum two dogs per wigwam and dogs must NOT be left unattended in the wigwams
  • Guests are expected to leave their wigwam in a neat and tidy fashion with no rubbish left inside or outside; please can this be taken to the recycling and waste bin area. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee should the wigwam be left in an unsatisfactory condition or if there is any damage to the wigwam or the furnishings
  • Camp Fires are allowed provided the following rules are observed:
    • Fire Wood can only be purchased on-site, please DO NOT bring your own
    • Wood and sticks must not be collected from the hedgerows, or from anywhere around the farm, this must be left for the creatures that live there.
    • If the weather is unsuitable, for example if strong wind is forecast we may disallow camp fires
    • all fires must be extinguished by mid-night 24.00hrs 
  • WiFi is only in the Kitchen/Dining Room area.  Due to limited band width the WiFi is restricted for surfing the internet and emails and therefore the system cannot cope with downloading movies, I player etc.  
  • Group Bookings of three or more wigwams have additional Terms and Conditions
  • Complaints Procedure. We take all comments from guests seriously.  In the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint, you can contact us by telephone or email and we will respond.  We will try to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

General Code of Conduct

We expect all our visitors to respect and look after the site and the wigwam you are staying in. We also require you to respect your fellow visitors and keep noise levels to a minimum after 10pm 

Parents are responsible for their children, as such children must be supervised at all times 

If you have any other queries regarding your stay please contact Wolferlow Wigwams directly on 01886 853231 or email info@wolferlowwigwams.co.uk 

Wigwams

Go glamping in the Great Outdoors in one of our heated wooden Wigwams

Go Local

Relax at our peaceful location on the Hereford/Worcester borders

Go Active

A range of family-friendly activities are on our doorstep