Wolferlow Wigwams – a Warm Welcome Awaits You
Stay at Wolferlow Wigwams for a great glamping experience and enjoy a holiday in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside. Like camping, but with the comforts of an insulated wooden cabin, the Wigwams have ample room for up to five quests. Inside you will find a fridge, kettle and toaster, raised platform beds with soft mattresses and electric heating so you will always be warm and cosy. A short walk from the wigwams is a fully equipped kitchen and large dining area with WiFi access; this is located next to the modern shower and toilet blocks. Outside your wigwam is a wooden picnic bench, fire pit and charcoal BBQ. For anyone desiring even more home comforts the Running Water Deluxe Wigwam® with its en-suite shower and toilet fits the bill.
- Arriving with the luxury of having no tent to bother about and no airbeds to inflate
- Enjoying the inviting smells of the BBQ cooking and sitting around the camp fire eating marsh mallows and relaxing with bottle of wine or a beer or two
- Spending time together as a couple, with your friends or family, groups are welcome, and your pet dog will love their walks
- Your little ones having the chance to play while you enjoy the rare chance to really chill out
- A quirky place to holiday that suits all ages, the wigwams are so comfy, great for infants, granny and granddad will love them too
- A quiet peaceful setting, the stillness, the wide clear skies, and beautiful sun rises and sunsets.
- A 4-night break from only £120!!! Check for Mid-Week and Weekend Offers
The wigwams are on located on Cockshutts Farm in a very rural location well off the beaten track and away from any busy roads, convenient to the local market towns of Bromyard and Tenbury Wells, and yet only 40mins from the M5.
Stroll a short distance from your wigwam for exceptional views stretching over the Welsh Border Counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and South Shropshire. You can see from the Cotswolds in the east to the Black Mountains in Wales, from the Malvern Hills to the Clee Hills and up through the beautiful Teme Valley to Ludlow and beyond to the Long Myndd and Shoprshire Hills.
If you are looking for somewhere a little quirky where you really hideaway and escape to the countryside then Wolferlow Wigwams is for you!